Wall Mounted Aquarium

Jason04r

Reefing newb
Hello Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a wall mounted aquarium and just wanted to know your thoughts about them.

I've checked many different sizes and the size ive picked it 1.8m Length , 40cm Height , 15cm Depth and would hold just over 10 gallons . My only concern is the depth of the tank is very small but i'm thinking it would make up for depth in length?

The tank would only hold around 4-5 fish , Live rock etc.

Whats your thoughts about this? Heres a video of someone else with a simular tank [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4IoB6wSbw]Click Here[/ame]

I couldn't find anything in the search about wall mounted aquariums.

Thanks

Jay

Last edited:
5 Fish in a 10 gallon is going to be far too crowded. As far as wall mounted tanks, I don't see any reason not to have one if that is the style that catches your eye

Its not so much the style ( although looks good ) . I dont have floor space in my bedroom for a tank. Hence its going on the wall.

Thanks for your opinion :)

Jay

+1 Northstar...you can do 2 small fish. Keep looking around, there's plenty of different aquariums, and you're bound to find a good one suitable for you. Even in small floor spaces.

Hello Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a wall mounted aquarium and just wanted to know your thoughts about them.

I've checked many different sizes and the size ive picked it 1.8m Length , 40cm Height , 15cm Depth and would hold just over 10 gallons . My only concern is the depth of the tank is very small but i'm thinking it would make up for depth in length?

The tank would only hold around 4-5 fish , Live rock etc.

Whats your thoughts about this? Heres a video of someone else with a simular tank Click Here

I couldn't find anything in the search about wall mounted aquariums.

Thanks

Jay

looks like too much of a hassle

Thanks for the update, I think you'll be happier with the option you chose in the long run. I love the look of those wall tanks but they seem to have more negatives than positives.

Back