wanna try again

kyle

Reefing newb
hi my name is kyle, I use to be in this hobby and got flustered with it.
but now I wanna try again

I use to have a 65g tank then I up graded to a 75g I had it running for a while it was nice then things started dieing. I was keeping up on water changes trying not to over feed as well not starve my animals. every thing was working my levels were low. I didn't understand what i was doing wrong so i gave up sold every thing.

but after that, I have always had this voice in the back of my head telling me to get another tank. so today i thought of this web site I use to like,which is this one .

I went to it and now I feel like I need a saltwater aquarium again!

lol i cant wait to see my own pic. consider i dont have a camera or a tank but im looking forward to getting a job and setting a new one up! i kinda want a reef tank with a few nice fish and lots of little critters

Hey Kyle, welcome back.
Biggest words of advice: GO SLOW.
If you go slow, research a ton before making each decision, and really trying to put the fish tank's needs/requirements OVER our own selfish desire to stock it however we choose and as quickly as we choose, things should work out.

yea i kinda think that wat was wrong with my last tank i think i was adding just a bit too quickly but this time im taking it real nice and slow save money for some good equipment i also think i didnt have enough water movement.

Back