Want my last fish

Kwater

Chill
I have an 80 gallon hevaly coral stocked and lightly fish stalked tank. I want one last fish. But I want a spacific fish. What fish meets this criteria. A fish that wiill burrow and make a home under a rock like a dimond gobie that will decorate his house and will not jump out of an aquarium. Reef safe easy to feed and will get along with a yellow tang, a damsel fish, 2 clown fish, a green clown gobie, and a cleaner wrassie that has will live forever

Not shoure what considering fish means. But na just looking for something that will burrow and make a little home. And can easly be cept in an 80 gallon tank. :)). Many even farm raised if I get lucky

i know a we had a yellow tailed wrasse in our reef tank.they are really pretty, and he burrowed under our substrate every night and it was quite fun to watch. we had mandarin blenny, yellow tang, two clowns, a hippo tang, a scribbled rabbit, and a cleaner wrasse with it. he got along just fine!

He lies. He just took some pictures off of Google and told everyone on here it's his tank. He also lives in a bomb shelter. What a kook. You can't trust the guy.

Back