want to get in the big tank club

bri74

Reefing newb
Hey I desperately need to get a bigger tank however I cannot find a place online to order one can anyone help me? I have 3 LFS here but they all suck and their prices on the tank alone make me want to puke let alone shipping. I am looking into prices on ordering one shipping is gonna be bad either way so that does not really matter. Do any of you order tanks online? This living in Alaska thing is a pain in the ass for having aquariums

I ordered mine from fish tanks direct, a 105 gallon flat back hex with stand, the cost of getting it here was 400 in shipping, but then being a Canadian I also ended up with border charges etc. John with fish tanks direct was good to deal with, but the folks he works with to build the sumps left a bit to be desired!

i had petco order my 125 gallon some carry 125 and 180 gallon tanks and petsmart does also, but not sure if they have those stores up there.

Try your local Craig's List. I don't know what will be available where you live, but I always see great deals on the AZ site.

Try your local Craig's List. I don't know what will be available where you live, but I always see great deals on the AZ site.
Ya there is a few but none are drilled for fittings I need to check and see if anyone locally can do this for me or is there special hole saws that can do it?

Back