want to show off my fish tank a little :)

Wow! That's pretty cool. How do you keep you clowns so bright?

i feed him food with red dye .... lol jk

i dont know i just feed him what i feed all my fish

waffers,brine shrimp, chopped jumbo shrimp, bloodwarms,marine cuisine, and i guess all the pods i have in my tank you should see my mandarin goby and the spots on my pink spotted gobe

well just a headsup I'm doing well we go plenty of water food and ice thanks to FEMA and the national guard and the salvation army

My famou and I are doing well none of our property was damaged whatsoever

My tank declined in 6hours everything is dead my tank is outside and my LR is sitting outside as well no water cause biff was right it stunk like hell bristtleworms were out of control hundreds of them I'll post pics when I can

Anyway yeah were ok and thanks for all y'all prayers and thought

I have edge on my phone so it's a little slow but it's something

Nice looking tank, but my major question is how are you taking videos with an iPhone? Mine doesn't have video... I just upgraded to the 3g and fully upgraded.

Juan great to hear you are all right! Piss on your tank you can start that over later just very happy to hear that you are alive.

Sure glad to hear y'all made it through the storm.Just hang onto the tank,and start it back up when things settle down.

looking good video was def a little choppy, but i like the puffer. looked like he was really interested in something outside the tank!

Back