Wanted: Shrimp Pics!

do stomatopods count? Neogonodactylus Wennerae
IMG_0664.jpg

I used this pic for the sexy shrimp

11298-sexy-shrimp-dsc_0004_2_2.jpg

That is one of my sluts. Im kinda surprised you dont see yours Dana, mine are always out and usually together.

Maybe it died i dont really know. Is this cheating? I'd like to see if anyone else can actually get a picture of theirs. Mine rarely ever comes out to the front of the tank.

cce5f28a.jpg

If thats the best we have to work with then it ill do Dana. Plus i can always change out the picture later if you get a better picture of your pistol

Do you have more pictures that show more of his body? Im not really looking artsy photos, more photos that someone could look at to get a good idea of what it looks to identify something in their tank or so that they can go out and buy what they are researching.

Do you have more pictures that show more of his body? Im not really looking artsy photos, more photos that someone could look at to get a good idea of what it looks to identify something in their tank or so that they can go out and buy what they are researching.

yea when he died:grumble:

Hoestly that is the best pic i could come up with that actually had part of his tail in the pic. Sorry:Cheers:

Back