Wanted!!!

reefer09

Reefing newb
ok im going to be straight forward.... i just got a saltwater aquarium setup for my birthday..... ive got about 10 lbs of live rock, and a damsel fish......i dont have a job so i cant afford to buy anything to put in my tank soooo i am looking for anybody who is willing to donate any and all items for my tank.... so if theres anybody who is willing to donate anyting to me i would greatly appreciate it, it would be sooo awesome....

honestly...id be gratefull to get anything.... fish, corals, anemones, invertebrates, plants, live rock... my tanks just really empty, and plain.... and im looking for anything anyones willing to donate...

In an 8 gallon tank, you can really only keep one fish. So you are maxed out there. Also, the lighting in the tank is not strong enough to keep an anemone. They require more light than most corals.

I would suggest doing a search for reefing clubs in your area. Often, these clubs meet once a month or so and swap corals. There's always someone that won't mind giving you a thing or two for free.

If that doesn't work out, why don't you get a job?

well yea... i see your point... i know its a small tank... but im looking for corals more so than anything else...... and i have searched and searched for any reef clubs in my area and the closest one is over 2 hours away:shock:..... and yea, im tryin so hard to find a job but with the economy the way it is right now there's nothing available...... :frustrat: and i dont just have an 8 gallon tank... i have a 55 gallon with nothing ut saltwater, live sand and e few live rocks.... so i do have room for alot of things

Even with "free" things you would probably have to pay for the overnight shipping. Could you afford that? Just a thought.

Back