War Coral frag

biodarwin

Reefing newb
Typical story. Stop by the LFS to get some top off water and I end up with a frag :)
randompics006-1.jpg

That is a good looking coral Bio.
I would say you'd get out of the LFS cheaper if you only took enough money for your water.But you'd just run back home,get more money and go back.:D

That is a good looking coral Bio.
I would say you'd get out of the LFS cheaper if you only took enough money for your water.But you'd just run back home,get more money and go back.:D

Its even worse than that. I can grab whatever I want from the LFS and I only have to settle up once a month.

I am trying to talk my wife into letting me get this scolymia they have. It's got a $300 price tag but it is such a beautiful piece. unfortunately it way to big to be a "hitchhiker" that showed up one day :)

Typical story. Stop by the LFS to get some top off water and I end up with a frag :)

Happens to me ALL the time. But I can't complain! My woman thinks its "cute" when I come home with a piece of coral when I went to just get some snails. I don't think she'd find it cute however if I brought home a $300 piece or coral though. lol. Just tell her "I'm not BUYING it, I'm INVESTING in it"

Also, Nice pickup on your top off trip!! Keep us posted on what happens.

The scoly I am talking about is probably 6-7 in or so across. Its beautiful. There are a few other things Id rather buy tho at the moment. I have 4 polyps of Ding Dang Hawaian People Eaters that the LFS is bring me from his personal tank tomorrow and I really want these Red blastos they have.

Back