Water change.......

No I deff mixed it before I added it.... Man o man thats saltwater 101 come on dude. I turned my lights on this morning and lil critters we crawling all over my rock... Woo Who... I didnt get any fish yet. But I am deff going to add 2 clowns and a clean up crew.

You'd understand why I asked that if you helpped out at a salt water fish store.
There was a guy came into Bermuda a week or so ago and was complaining that every thing in his tank dies when he did his first water change.And since I was the one that told him he needed to do,he was raising hell at ME.

Well,after listening to him for a few minutes.He said that he siphoned out 15 gallons of water in a 30 gallon tank(he hadnt did a water change in 4 months).Then he dumped in 15 gallons of fresh water,then he dumpped in 7-1/2 cups of salt and turned his power heads back on to mix it IN THE DANG TANK.:shock:So yeah,I felt like I needed to ask,Ment not offense by it.

Doc,
We even had one lady come in and buy an undulated trigger for her 180 gallon tank.
She called the store after about 2 hours and said the fish was dead,and that she couldnt figure out why.
Well,we had her bring in a water sample to test for her.

Guess what,IT WAS FRESH WATER.She put that trigger in with her oscars.:pissed:

No offense taken. Ha. Some people should not reproduce I agree. A lot of people lack common sense. I could only imagine what kinda stories you hear working at a fish store.....

No offense taken. Ha. Some people should not reproduce I agree. A lot of people lack common sense. I could only imagine what kinda stories you hear working at a fish store.....

I just help them out part time when I can.But even just being there 3 or 4 hours a week I get to some crazy :pooh:

Some stuff would actually be funny,If it just wasnt so dang stupid.

Back