Weekend ARC Meeting - Seahorses

gwenolyn

Reefing newb
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know ARC will be having a weekend event.
Here is the post from the Prez:

On SUNDAY January 21st we will be having a second edition of a seahorse presentation. Another one of our members Len (Lenny) has tons of seahorse information to share with the club.

This will be a more laid back environment meeting to be held at Tony's Grille and Tap (same location as the December '06 get together) located near the intersection of 400 and Hwy 92. (Directions can be found on their website.)
Tony's American Grille & Tap - Roswell, Georgia

The topics will discuss the setup/maintenance and care for seahorses and will cover all basics of running systems specifically for these animals.
Be sure to come out early for some relaxation time with food/drinks.

We'll get started with socializing at around 4:30 and start the presentation around 5ish. Lenny can provide more details.
Here is the link to the post for up to date info
More seahorses!!! - Atlanta Reef Club Forums

It's on the NE side of town which kinda sucks for you guys, but maybe we will see a few of you out there.

I'd like to come, but the day after the big frag swap in nashville is kinda bad timing for me.

BTW its also on my Birthday for anyone who wants to get me a present :).

Ironman said:
thanks gwenolyn. keep us posted of there monthly meetings to!

well not exactly. The Jan meeting was last night.... That's just a weekend event. Meetings are the 2nd Tues of every month.

I was only sharing because it fell on a weekend. It's been over 6 months since we had a weekend event, and our new prez is trying to cater to different schedules and we hope to have a weekend event every month.

I sense your sarcasm and I'm not one to feel competition or rivalry between clubs. I feel the same about reef boards. We are all here for our passion of the reefs, and personally I like to be informed of all reef events. If you would rather that I not post about ARC events, then I can respect that.

bkv1997 said:
I'd like to come, but the day after the big frag swap in nashville is kinda bad timing for me.

BTW its also on my Birthday for anyone who wants to get me a present :).

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for posting the info Gwenolyn. I don't think bryan was trying to be sarcastic...for once. Most of us want to hear about the arc events. There is no rivalry or competition between the chatt club and the atlanta club. Atleast none of our members I have spoken with feel that way.
Thanks again for keeping us informed

Heck no Gwen post away! Thats a fantastic club and I am actually a member! I have a card and everything. LOL! Actually a few of us have ARC cards.

Sorry gwen if that sounded sarcastic, Im also a card carrying member of the atlanta reef club, I dont watch there boards so I never know when there meetings are. thats why I said to post them if you wanted to. Again sorry for the missunderstanding and please dont be a stranger.

no hes not that way towards females, well he is towards jerpool but hey he cant he cant give respect to all the women out there. All joking aside where is rosswell ga located?

went to the ARC meeting was pretty cool. Then I went to gwen's house that was even cooler...

;) thanks again gwen for having me over,
/donny

Ironman said:
Sorry gwen if that sounded sarcastic, Im also a card carrying member of the atlanta reef club, I dont watch there boards so I never know when there meetings are. thats why I said to post them if you wanted to. Again sorry for the missunderstanding and please dont be a stranger.

Sorry to misunderstand you- I will continue to post about events that you guys may be able to attend.

Jellyman- Roswell is about 20 miles north of Atlanta. I-75 South to I-285 East to GA-400 North to the Holcomb Bridge Rd Exit.

Donny- glad you were able to stop by and I hope your frags are doing well.

Back