weird anemone behavior or is it normal?

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
ok so this morning i do my normal routine and stare at my tank for a while and after making sure my new additions are still there i notice that my Haitian anemone decided to pack up and move , which was totally cool it decided to move on up to the west side lol , top left from his orginal bottom center his foot is set about 3 inches from the powerhead buuuut the tentacles are right in front of the powerhead? um everything i know about anemones (and its not much) always thought that they didnt like direct flow , hell it moved from an area of very low flow to get right in front of the powerhead? is it normal or whats going on?

heres a pic

2011-09-16_16-40-31_974.jpg

the tentacles are not retracted as you can see and the foot is actually set pretty firm , i mean i dont expect it to stay there because of the flow

any ideas or is it just odd behavior?

mine moved all over and actualy get in the intake of my powerhead and got some tenticals removed in the process,i was home so i save him from crashing my tank,its been compleatly healed now and since getting the halides hasnt moved yet in a while

Back