weird blue thing growing on my coral.

jesse

Not That Kind Of Reefer
I'm not sure what my coral is called I think its galaxy coral or something but thwreus this blue and white thing on the slide that has been growing. I'm trying to post a pick but my phone won't let me.

If you have a iPhone download the photobucket app and upload there and then you can take the img code and post here. Pretty simple after a few try's.

IMAG0192.jpg
I think I figured it out... It's the white and blue thing on the side of it. If anyone can tell me what the kind of coral to It would be appreciated as well. It's closed right now and rarely opens but when it does it looks really nice.

IMAG0256.jpg
this is the blue thing. it looks like a slug to me because i saw it move like one. it looks like it has these feather looking things on it

thats a bad thing right? it was on my coral and now most of it wont even open. it looks like its white and hard and dry......the slug thing is moving around and left some pieces of white and blue on it? is it leaving eggs? what should i do?

well i took it out and have it in a test tube. but my coral seems to have some traces of what look like that as well. could it be other ones eating it or what?

well i took the coral out and my gf started to pick at it with a blade. she keeps saying that they are all slugs and it looks like it as well should i just take it out and play it safe?

Back