weird creature

lenix

Reefing newb
well i was actually looking at my reef tank tonight after i had already shut all the lights off for the night and i could still see the live rock that was close to the front of the glass from the light from other rooms and i noticed this noodle looking thing coming from the rock, probably about 2 inches what i saw and i turned on the lights quick to catch a glimpse but it sucked right into the the hole in the rock. what is this thing. i cant get a picture sorry!!

it is actually the mysterious peanut worm. like the description in the link provided above, the guy said it is very hard to capture a picture of this worm. completely reef safe. thanks bkv1997

lenix said:
well i was actually looking at my reef tank tonight after i had already shut all the lights off for the night and i could still see the live rock that was close to the front of the glass from the light from other rooms and i noticed this noodle looking thing coming from the rock, probably about 2 inches what i saw and i turned on the lights quick to catch a glimpse but it sucked right into the the hole in the rock. what is this thing. i cant get a picture sorry!!

i have the same thing but its not a feather duster for sure:question:

lenix said:
it is actually the mysterious peanut worm. like the description in the link provided above, the guy said it is very hard to capture a picture of this worm. completely reef safe. thanks bkv1997

thanks:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :^: :^: :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Back