Weird stuff and new stuff

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Nemo10, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Nemo10

Nemo10 www.facebook.com/mupulo

Hey guys i will join both threads into one. A while back i posted a thread about brown stuff in my RO water tank well here are some pics of it. I cleaned out the tank with vinigar and started the RO water system again. Also here are some pics of some "FIJI" live rock that i got. The guy sold it to me for cheap because its been out of a tank for 3 months. Hope you guys like.. The tank is still alittle clowdy but not as bad as it was..Thanks for all the help....

Attached Files:

Nemo10, Jun 23, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Nemo10

VAreef

I love the rock wall you've made there. I've always been a big fan of the lotsa rock look. BTW did you figure out why the tub turned brown?

VAreef, Jun 23, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Nemo10

Nemo10 www.facebook.com/mupulo

im not sure why the tub turned brown only thing i can think of is when i emptied it there was a couple bugs dead in there and they must have started some bacteria crap or something.. im not done with the rock either :).... right now im sitting on about 100lbs of live rock in my 75g i want to go for 150lbs

Nemo10, Jun 23, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question