Weird thing in MY TANK

Being honest, I have no idea why you're looking on eBay, I just cant trust half the people on there. Just my 2 cents.
Half the lights on eBay, are normally chinese knockoffs. Just not up to par.

While putting in live fish to start a cycle works, it's not necessarily the best choice. For starters, it's cruel; you will have the same effect by just putting in a piece of shrimp, or, like me, just tossing in a cube of frozen fish mysis (that's how I cycled my 125g tank). Another thing is that in a 10g, sure, it LOOKS spacious for 5 damsels; doesn't mean it's the best way to stock a tank. Damsels are the devil of the hobby. Damsels here have bullied larger fish to death, including each other. Do a search on here -- just type the word damsels. Most of the posts will show you numerous people saying how much they regretted putting just one damsel in the tank. They become extremely difficult to catch without pulling all your rocks out (which might cause another tank cycle from stirring up the sand). Trust me....they're MEAN.

Doesn't mean you should make them suffer through ammonia spikes. Just making a suggestion. And again, your nem WILL nuke your tank upon their death, killing all those damsels in the process.

Just trying to get you to have a successful tank, so do your research.

If I had to do it again I would have left the damsels out, I have an azure and im seriously considering giving it away as it already drove two other damsels to death

Back