Welcome EagleEyes!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Everyone say "hi" to my friend Brendan (EagleEyes) who just joined. I don't know why he hasn't posted here to introduce himself yet :nono: (he's probably reading up on old posts) but I work in the Environmental Research Laboratory with him and he's the shit. So I figured I'd introduce him to everyone for him!

Everyone say "hi" to my friend Brendan (EagleEyes) who just joined. I don't know why he hasn't posted here to introduce himself yet :nono: (he's probably reading up on old posts) but I work in the Environmental Research Laboratory with him and he's the shit. So I figured I'd introduce him to everyone for him!

Biff.I dont that he'd like you calling him a :pooh::mrgreen:

But any way,Welcome to the reef EagleEyes

WOOOO Thanks everyone! Cool site! So yeah im getting a 55 for 30 bucks. I have a 20g sump and its slow going but it is goin. (tanks are cheap in arizona people lol) So yeah i have been looking at the rest of the website, i think this is gonna be my new home. Thanks again Sarah! Ill call myself "Tha Shit" in my signature.

So theres a pet shop here in town, says if you buy a 55 gallon, you get $55 in free fish. Anyone think thats overkill? Its not Petco but it made me think of it.

if you notice by each post there is a thanks button. if you would like to thank the person just press the button. same goes for everyone else with you. it automatically tallies the numbers and adds them in your information.

Ok awesome!

When i saw Hibye's signature, all i could think of was going into petco and seeing the feeder goldfish tank full to the brim of goldfish. chilling

Back