Welcome EagleEyes!

So theres a pet shop here in town, says if you buy a 55 gallon, you get $55 in free fish. Anyone think thats overkill? Its not Petco but it made me think of it.

You'll find that 55 bucks wont get you very many saltwater fish,unless maybe there damisels.

And keep Biif outta that store untill her new tanks cycled.:Cheers:

THis place was called PetLand. I dont go to big petstores anyways. Ill order my own fish and put them in QT anytime.

i bought a fish there and it crashed my whole tank once
the story
i went to petland i lokked at there crappy tanks then the guy gave me a gobie no ich just breathing hard he told me this is because hes scared of the net.it was 30$,when i took it home aclimate it then qt itfor 10 days next it goes in my reef tank still breathing hard then i qt my tang,gobie,damesel,sebae.i the gobie died but my ither fish lived had to clean out whole tank and put em back in
then i noticed that my sebae and tang were fighting so the clown started to get ich then everyone else got it next i qt them all no vacancy next i wait 37 days buy a algea bleeny dies wait another month buy blenny/scooter and a perc clown do fine for a month then the blenny stops eating like a switch parilized him he died then i got two firefish one died because clown bullied him next my firefish got some white spots on him butt he didnt show any sighns of ich and i didnt want my tank to crash so i bought a 160 gal. uv feed em formula 1 pellets YEAH BIFF PELLETS and no ich.i also got a 125 gallon and a ten gallon and the 30 is gonna be the sump/fuge

Back