Well it's about time!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by matthew1048, Mar 19, 2007.

1. matthew1048

matthew1048 Wurd to ya motha

I have finally purchased my first tank, a 75 gallon. I don't have anything else...but at least I now have a tank. And I didn't get it on sale like I had originally planned.

Turns out that the general manager at the PetCo in Jackson, TN is a moron. After being told by her that ALL PetCo's would be having a $1.00 per gallon sale running from the 18th of March - 24th on all tanks ranging in size from 30 to 75 gallon, I sprang out and bought one.

But at least I have a new tank...and a new book. In the meantime, I'm considering packing up my guitar and hitting the "beautiful" streets of Memphis...picking along and singing my song, in order to make a few :twocents: to support my newly found hobby.

I've also considered starting a new charity..."SMRTC" or in other words "Support Matthew's Reef Tank Charity"....anybody spare a few nickels???

matthew1048, Mar 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. matthew1048

jermpool NAAO President

congratulations!!!

jermpool, Mar 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. matthew1048

ToMatorClown NAAO First Lady Mator

You will need lots of money for this hobby.:D Congratulations!! It will be fun.

ToMatorClown, Mar 20, 2007
  4. matthew1048

matthew1048 Wurd to ya motha

Thanks JERM!!!

And yes...I will need LOTS of money...Recently I've been compiling a list of items that I need to start the tank, and then the livestock that I want to put in the tank. After totaling the prices I decided to start The SMRTC, LOL. And thanks to you too Melissa!!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
    matthew1048, Mar 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question