Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

Everything is looking really nice Dave. Looks like that porites is really starting to take off for you. Once that Mike Accardi stag starts going you will like that 1 too.

Everything is looking really nice Dave. Looks like that porites is really starting to take off for you. Once that Mike Accardi stag starts going you will like that 1 too.

Yeah, that porites is growing really well. On the back side its sprouting 3 branches that can't be seen in the picture. The Mike Accardi is growing too and is coloring up really nice. I'm very happy with all the corals I've got from you. Thanks!:bowdown:

Here is a before and after shot of a freebie Montipora Confusa? that was brown, but is now getting some green color. I fragged this piece off of the colony.

Before:

Picture035-4.jpg

After:

A quick and crappy pic I took this morning before I went to work. In the background next to the Sunset Monti

Picture069-3.jpg

Haha...Just spend money on all types of frags that you don't really need and you can have stacked frag racks like me. That god I'm getting a bigger tank this weekend. I'm getting 7 more frags at a frag swap on Saturday and trading my old light set up for $250 worth of frags as well. I'm also selling a bunch of stuff to make room so I'm treating it as a wash...maybe?

Here's a pic of the new zoanthids I got yesterday. They're LA Lakers or LA Lakers morph. Whatever they are I like the way they look. The pic was taken this morning about 10min after I turned on the lights. As you can see they're not opened up all the way.

Picture070-2.jpg

Picture071-2.jpg

They're Ked's Reds which are fading since I put them up on the frag rack. They had a much deeper red color when they were in lower light. I need to move them back down.

Back