Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

Here are some more pics/updates. Still did not get the lights yet.:frustrat: I'm hoping they're here today. I saw the fedex truck about 2 miles from my house...:mrgreen:

Picture008-1.jpg
I love the watchman goby pic. Looks familiar. :)
watchman_3-08.jpg

Great looking light. I'd be concerned about just setting it on top of the aquarium like that. There needs a layer of air between the two for heat and gas exchange.

Thanks for the heads up! I just set it on top of the tank quick so I can see how the lights look and grab a few quick picture before I had to leave for work. I didn't put the legs on yet, which will keep the fixture about 4"-6" above the water line.

Nice I love the duncans, and with the GCG that was one awesome picture. Dendros look really nice! glad to see they are open and happy looking. have they been eating well?

Nice I love the duncans, and with the GCG that was one awesome picture. Dendros look really nice! glad to see they are open and happy looking. have they been eating well?

Thanks Alexander! Yes, the Dendros have been eating very well. I fed the a bunch of mysis last night and they were FAT! I'll probably keep them on a feeding schedule 3-4 times per week.

Here a pic of my injured Blasto Merlite. The short spine urchin picked it up and decided to drop it off on my frogspawn. It got stung on the bottom portion that leaning on the sand. Hope it heals ok.

Picture080-1.jpg

Back