Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

If there is exposed skeleton from getting stung - leave that part of the skeleton exposed. Don't set the freshly exposed skeleton down in the sand. It will grow back much faster if it has water flow and exposure to the light. :Cheers:

If there is exposed skeleton from getting stung - leave that part of the skeleton exposed. Don't set the freshly exposed skeleton down in the sand. It will grow back much faster if it has water flow and exposure to the light. :Cheers:

I moved it right after I took the pics. Its back away from anything that can sting it. It looks ok and ate some mysis last night.

Some more updates of corals I picked up over the weekend at the frag swap. I have them all on the sand acclimating to the light.

Picture157.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture175.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture169.jpg

Picture172.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture174.jpg

They all look good. Is that an ORA Red Planet or a red millie? Which ever, that's a nice size frag.
rigleautomotive is Dan, NCPARS pres.

I believe it's a red millie, but I'm not 100% sure. I forgot to bring a pen & paper w/ me to write down the names of everything I bought.

What kind of lighting did you have the pink zoa's under? I have them about 1/2 way up the tank and they don't seem to like the lighting now. The pic above was right after I put them into the tank and they were opened nicely. Since then they don't open as much.

I picked up 4 new corals yesterday. The acans were on sale (2) for $49. One has 6 heads and the other has 7. I also got a Joe the Coral Acro and Miami Orchid Stag. Pics will be up soon!

Last edited:
Updates:

Existing 29 with new corals added, 50g from Ccapt, 29g fuge that will go under the 50g and misc stuff.

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Joe The Coral Acro
Picture018-2.jpg

Miami Orchid Stag
Picture022-2.jpg

Picture023-2.jpg

Picture024-2.jpg

Picture027-3.jpg

Rainbow acan getting it's color back
Picture038-2.jpg

Picture045-2.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture042-2.jpg

Thanks Larry and Sarah! I got them at Something Fishy. They had an acan sale for buy one get one free. The joe the coral was $26 and the miami orchid was $36. I'm happy with them so far and the colors turned out good. Can't wait to get that 50g up and running. I'm waiting until the new skimmer gets here to set everything up in the same day. Hopefully this week...:bowdown:

Also, that porties is doing very well. It's starting to grow and encrust onto the rock just a bit. That little piece I fragged for my brother is growing too! The pink zoo's are doing good too!

I was just down to Something Fishy on Wed. I drove down just to pick up 3 packs of their homemade frozen Fishy Food. You should get some next time your there. Best stuff I ever fed my tank. I only looked at the corals real quick. I like the new frag tank. I also have Todd (store owner) looking for a male Lamarck angel for me. I want to try to pair 1 up with my female.

Back