Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

I'll have to look into that food. What's in it? I'm going to need to stock up on food in about 3 weeks to a month. That new frag tank is quite nice. They have it set up good and that plexiglass viewing box is nice too. Todd is a great guy. He helped me out yesterday.

Tank is coming along very nice Dave. I see pieces of Larry's tank in yours, just like mine!. I will have to try some of that food next time I get in there

New additions: Woody Green Acro, Urchin, GSP (frag from my brother's colony)

Picture061-1.jpg

Picture055-2.jpg

Picture051-2.jpg

Picture054-2.jpg

Beautiful Dave. Have you been successful with SPS before?

I've just started getting into SPS in about the past month and a half. They seem to be doing really well for me. My acros's are grown well and the pink birdsnest is like a weed with it's growth. My orange monti cap has started to show signs of fresh growth just this week and the porties I got from Ccapt is starting to encrust the rock. So I'm going to continue to do what I'm doing as it's working well for me. I'll be starting a new build thread soon for my 50g and you will see the difference in size in just that short amount of time.

Last edited:
Joe the Coral is officially dead. A few days ago my urchin dropped it on an acan and ricordia. The both stung the hell out of Joe and most of it instantly turned white. I thought it might hang on, but what was left only lasted another 2 days.:frustrat:

On a side note all of my other corals and sps are doing just fine.

Yeah sea hares are THE BEST algae eaters out there, in my experience. I've had two of them, and gave both of them away to other reefers once they cleaned my tank out.

Back