Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

That Sea Hare really blends in well Dave. I had to study those pictures a while before I picked him out. Then it was obvious. He just looks like a blob.

He blends in really well. It took my about 15minutes of looking before I found him right in front of my face to snap the pic. I haven't seen it in 2 days now, but my hair algae is dwindling so I know it's still alive.

Here are some pics of my RO/DI from Filter Direct.

Picture088-1.jpg

Picture090-1.jpg

Picture097-1.jpg

already happened last night. I have been timing how long it takes to make 1g. It's been producing a gallon every 34minutes. Yesterday I made water after work and set the timer with a few min to spare just in case. Well the unit make water faster due to the warmer temp and flooded my basement floor. Probably only about 1/2g at best leaked out.

Updates: Some new corals: Micromussa and favia? Hair algae is getting under control. Only on about 10% or less of the LR, but was about 60% covered a month ago.

Picture045-3.jpg

Picture044-3.jpg

Picture043-3.jpg

Picture042-3.jpg

Picture041-2.jpg

Picture039-2.jpg

Picture038-3.jpg

Picture037-3.jpg

Picture036-2.jpg

Picture035-2.jpg

Picture034-2.jpg

Here are some more pics I took last night. I added the base rock and moved the clam and hairy mushrooms. There is also a pic of florescent orange macro algae that I didn't know I had until I moved that rock.

Picture049-3.jpg

Picture050-3.jpg

Picture051-3.jpg

Picture052-3.jpg

Picture047-3.jpg

Picture046-3.jpg

Back