Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

There should be a limit to just how much nice stuff one can have! Love the clam and orange zoos. Have you had your Elegance long?

Thanks Dave! You're got quite a bit of nice livestock as well. It does look like an Elegance coral, but it's only my duncans that are growing like crazy. I guess it's not a branching duncan. I got it 3 months ago and it started off with 2 big heads and 3 baby ones. Now I have 15 heads at last count.

Love the rics...very nice...great color. I need more rics...For some reason all the LFS around here have very boring green rics. I need some more damn color

I like the rics a lot too. My LFS got a bunch in and I happened to get there right after they put them in the frag tank so I got my pick. They had mostly green and blue ones, which are nice, but I like variety in color as well. I just wish they were cheaper than $20 a pop.

Last edited:
New zoo frags. Better pics will come after they get used to the tank and open up better.

Picture078-3.jpg

Picture080-3.jpg

Picture081-2.jpg

Hermit molting last night:
Picture084-2.jpg

Picture085-3.jpg

Picture086-3.jpg

LR getting some nice color
Picture092-1.jpg

Picture091-1.jpg

hey hiker, hows your clam doing, if you still have it, under your t5's? and how deep is your tank?

The clam is doing really well. It's put on some growth in the past 2 months. Now I have it in the upper portion of my tank and it seems to be doing even better. Yes, it's under the t5's.

Some more pics and a crappy video:

This tri-color acro is doing quite well and growing. It's almost fully encristed the plug.

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg

Picture014-3.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive again Hiker!

Your picture taking skills aren't as impressive as Dennis and Donna but still pretty darn good.But because your corals look really awesome,I am going to put you on my hate list with Ohno,Dennis,Donna and Catherine.

I kid.

Back