Wellsophylia and acans In !!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So guys my worst fear might have came true , Well not really but lately i have seen my New Wellsophyllis and acans in and not out as much. All my perameters are spot on with nitrates just at 3 ppm, So the other day i was sitting there in the living room and i noticed the tham flame angel swim by and lightly nip at the wellso, then about 30 min later it did it again, I also seen him do the same to the Acans. Will these little nips every so often really hurt the coral ??? i dont see any marks on them so i dont think its really hurting them just annoying them. But i hate seeing my wellso in, i even moved it to the sand bed and it just seems like its more open with out anything around it and the flame circles it more. I might have to make a fish trap and try catching the tham flame for a couple days and see if they come out.

Nipping can keep the corals retracted which can kill them eventually. Most angels don't "EAT" the corals. But the constant nipping makes them unhappy and unhealthy.

Yeah i think its time to make a fish trap and capture the flame for a wile to see if that helps, if it does then i will be selling the flame.

On another note: Just got my W2's cant wait for my refund LED's here i come.

Back