Went out for a bucket of salt, came back with....

I missed how big of a sump it was?

-Dr Marco :sfish:
haha funny thing is I did too. I think she said 30 gal. but I'm not sure. looks a little less but definitely bigger than 20 gal. it was hard to pay attention. my son just discovered how to walk really well and was all over the whole store .

Congrats, on the come up. My ten month old daughter just started walking last month (it hit's you just how fast time passes) now she want's to walk everywhere.

thanks man. yeah its amazing how things just kinda seem to happen overnight. he just kinda walked a little for a couple weeks, then like overnight he was EVERYWHERE.

Wait till they turn 2 or 3 and are pissed off all the time. There's a fun time. NOT!!:frustrat:

My son just turned 4 last weekend and my daughter is 6.

She's an angel. Content and inquisitive. Full of laughter.

He's a terror. Always thinks he's getting hosed. No matter what--somebody is taking advantage of him. He doesn't know what it is that he's missing out on--but he's damn sure somebody is screwing him outta something. Just in the last 2 or 3 months he's decided to start talking and questioning more instead flying off the handle and flinging himself onto the floor (screaming and flailing) at the drop of a hat. Typical boy, I guess.

Sometimes I wish I could fast forward to the day they graduate from college and get outta my house.

Other days, I can't love and enjoy them enough. They grow up so fast. My daughter starts 2nd grade next week. Seams like only yesterday she popped out and I was a blubbering mess in the delivery room.

On to fish:
I went to the LFS the other day with intentions of spending about $30 on rocks. Walked in with $100 in my pocket and left with $6.32 :shock:

He's a terror. Always thinks he's getting hosed.

On to fish:
Walked in with $100 in my pocket and left with $6.32 :shock:

haha that's funny about your son. always thinkin he's getting screwed.

as far as your money troubles at the LFS, I think something similar happns to me everytime I go. and I know hawk will agree with me there

Yall think kids are tough on your nerves when their 2 to 6? lol.

Just wait untill they hit 17.

And if you ever figure out how to leave a fish store without spending more than you intended,,please let me know the secret.

I have the secret. Leave your wallet at home and only bring cash. That is what I have to do anymore, or I would end up with that 265 gallon beast long before it was time.

As for kids, I am trying to manage a 14 year old. I cannot even think about having a 17 year old yet.

I have 5. 14 (girl), 12 (girl), 8 (boy), 6 (girl), 4 (boy). They are a blast, but can get crabby at time too. Luckily, they all love the fish tank.

MY daughter was an angel until about 3 months ago now she is one on this huge "Im a big girl now" power trip! Im pulling my hair out! But thats why man invented Jager to deal with stress! Speaking of I got to go to the liquor store before it closes..... BRB
BTW red I didnt seperate my fuge from my pump they sit in the same place.... I have heard of alot of people doing this so I figured I would try.

the best way to keep from overspending at the lfs....bring my wife with you!
congrats on the sump. looks nice. oh yeah, it sucks your'e lfs is going out of business.

Yup, nice guess, being from Utah and all. Don't worry, I don't have horns, only have one wife (more is actually illegal), believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and love fish tanks....:mrgreen:

Back