Wesley's 125

Since my last update, my body was allergic to something. Saw a few doctors and they didn't know what caused it. It was very bad for more than a month. It finally getting better, but it "seems" like the salt water would irritate my hands and causes another episode. Now I wear those arm long glove every time i work on the tank to avoid touching the water as much as possible. Really inconvenient. I kinda developed a bit of phobia to the tank... Kinda sad for me.

That is sad. Michelle, who used to be a member here, developed a very strong allergy to shellfish from working on her tank. She would break out in hives because of the shrimp and crabs!

No more allergy for awhile now. I don't fear to touch the water any more. I'll give my tank some much needed maintenance after the holiday.

What,did you end up with an allergy to the tank Wes? I hadnt heard anything about that.

Yea, I saw 3 doctors and none of them can find out exactly what caused the allergic reaction, but from the time they happened, they coincided with the time that I got the sand out from the old tank and washed them by hand while I was upgrading the tank.

When the reaction was at its worse stage, I could really understand those scenes in those horror movie that people literally scratch their out fresh out down to the bone. I believe I could do that myself. It was that bad!

Last edited:
Back