Wesley's 125

hehe. good eyes. I haven't nail down the top board yet, as you can see in the 2nd picture that I've removed the top board. I want to paint it first. If I nail it down now, it's gonna be hard to get the paint in between the frame and the top board.

Last edited:
That stand should be able to hold your truck Wes:D Your a better carpenter than I am.
The only nails I can hit with a hammer,are the ones on my finger tips.But give me a a couple 20ft sticks of angle iron and a welder and I can getter done.

I been wandering about Tanked myself.Reckon she ended up her neighbors that kept blocking her parking spot and got herself arrested? :D

Many many pain sticking hours later... I'm glad that I don't do this for a living. :D

StandFrame3Painted.jpg

That's a male Lyretail Anthias. The 2 orange ones are female. Thanks to this trio, all the fish all swim around the tank all day long. making the tank looks much more active.

looks good, i hope your coral frags grow fast for yah.

are you gonna put the tank on that stand tommorrow?

Yea, my coral frags are growing very fast. Much faster than I thought it could.

The oil base paint takes 24 hours to dry. The thicker area usually take 2-3 days to really dry. I'm going to home depot now and see what kind of trimming that's not too expensive to put on it.

The next step is actually try to find the right place to drill the floor. That part is gonna be tricky since I have hard wood floor. Hard to find out where the studs are.

find a spot that you can locate upstairs and measure it than go down stairs and measure were you want the hole to see if their is a stud there but drill from upstairs down so the woodfloor does not have a bunch of chipout

TY.

I have a stud finder but it's giving me kinda random reading. No idea what's in there. I'm gonna just drip a 1/2 hole down. If I hit a stud, I'll use it to pull electricity. Then move a few inch over for the pipe.

Yea, my coral frags are growing very fast. Much faster than I thought it could.

The oil base paint takes 24 hours to dry. The thicker area usually take 2-3 days to really dry. I'm going to home depot now and see what kind of trimming that's not too expensive to put on it.

oooh, gonna get fancy with the trim!

take pics when you begin drilling, im gonna love this! lol

Back