Wesley's 125

drill, b a b y d r i l l
seems we slowed down a bit. Wes what happened?

Oops there it is!!!
Is it inside the wall?

Last edited:
yeap, inside the wall is fine, but it's on TOP of a window. That's a no-no! Either use too many turns, or blocking part of the windows. No way! Gotta use the other side.

Instead of having the pipe going straight down, I have to use some 45 degree to get the pipe a little more off the wall. I might as well get the tank setup and do the plumbing upstairs and see how far out I can push it without using too many turns.

So, prepare the stand for the tank's pipes.

TankHole2.jpg
TankHole1.jpg

TankHole3.jpg

That's it for now. I'm going to move the tank from downstairs to 2nd floor and lift it up to the stand ALL BY MYSELF! The tank is only 206 pound! Wish me luck.

I live in the middle of Long Island and NY traffic is horrible. My closest friend is at least an hour away. Besides, I'm an impatient guy. When I want to do something, I want to do it now... which is 12:25am. Who would want to come help me at this time of the day. lol

Well a lot of us out West will be up for quite a bit longer. Let us know when you get it moved. Good luck and remember not to break the glass! :mrgreen: :lol:

Wow! Took me 16 minutes! Got it up half the floor now. I need to take a break and drink some water. Almost exhausted!

By looking at the effort I need to get it up 7 steps of stairs, I seriously doubt I can get it up on to the tank stand...

I gotta pull a lot of strings, liternally, to get it up half a flight.

The area where the tank stand is, doesn't have a back wall to let my back and feet to push up against. The stairs actually helped me to glide them up via a couple of 2x4s. Some ropes on the stairway handles also helped...

Wes is your new tank going in the same room as your 72 is in? I swear I can see you moving the new 125 in the reflection on you web cam! I see 2x4's about 6 footers?

Back