wet /dry

thanks i found it this time im gonna try to snag if it dosent get to high thanks again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:ill post if won

thanks man im going to go pick it up today i got it at last minute for 102.50 i came out on top about 40-60 dollars i think with over flow box and tubing by any chance could you tell witch model it was by the picture the owner doesn't know much about wet/drys and only had measurements but insures that theres no leaks i was thinking it looked like a 175 module but still not sure i guess i will find out today.i owe you one minireefer :bowdown:

Last edited:
I am not sure but the demisions are real close to the 125 model( 20"L X 9.75"W X 18"H).I think the 175 is 24"L X 9.75"W X 18"H

YOU WERE RIGHT MINIREEFER IT IS A 125 A VERY DIRTY ONE BUT NOT ANY MORE I CLEANED OUT WITH BLEACH AND COMET SPARKLEN NEW NOW( JUST JOKEN )PPLEASE NO ONE CLEAN WITH BLEACH OR COMET I USED TAP WATER HAS HOT AS IT WOULD COME LOL :cold:IM MISSIN SOME OF MY BIOBALLS TO THE WDF (DOE)THINK MY CAT TRIPPED OUT ON THE WDF LAST NIGHT CRAZY F C K IN CAT WHILE I WAS LETTING DRY WOKE UP TO BIOBALLS ALL OVER THE HOUSE FOR THE MEO MEO I THINK I GOT ALL OF THEM IT WAS CRAZY MORNIN ME CHASIN CAT WIFE CHASIN ME AND MY PIT BIT THE WIFE LOTS OF FUN. :chair:

Last edited:
Back