Wet pets and friends my LFS

hibye

Reef enthusiast
:bounce::bounce::bounce::^:Went to the LFS about five min. ago and got a anmone and three ceirth snails guess how much? also John gave it to me if you ever been there or know him.and the anomone is a pink tip bubble and the body is green

I hate to tell ya,But you dont have no where enough light for an anemone.
You got to remember that the LFS dont keep anemones under those lights long term like we do in our tanks.
I'd return it and trade for something else.
BTJMO

pull the camera back more and zoom from there. you'll find the perfect balance. use a tripod also. great deal! enjoy! i'm trading my 4" tomato clown tomorrow for a couple true percs. I'll prob pick up another anemone and have to give them some cash. right on. clowns are awesome!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree with Yote. You're big time screwed :). The fish store only needs to keep the anemone alive long enough to sell it. And it can stay alive for a couple weeks under bad lighting conditions. But it won't last much longer in your tank at 2.2 watts per gallon. And if that anemone dies in your tank, it will probably kill everything else in the tank too.

i found a great deal on ebay not an odyssea,250 watt halide,and 135$ .perfect for right now and later i can add it to the a125 becuase we have a 400watt halide already and were gona put two 250s on the sides pus some t5s.and i took my clown out !!

Back