What are some cool shrimp and crabs

No Sallys! they are evviiiiillll... and they just look creepy D: I got one and it ate one of my fish. i was like "BYE BYE EVIL CRAB" and took him back.

fire shrimp are fun, but they tend to hide all day :(

I love my skunks and peppermints, I really want some sexys but with Kona i don't really wanna risk it, plus they are expenseive D:

No Sallys! they are evviiiiillll... and they just look creepy D: I got one and it ate one of my fish. i was like "BYE BYE EVIL CRAB" and took him back.

fire shrimp are fun, but they tend to hide all day :(

I love my skunks and peppermints, I really want some sexys but with Kona i don't really wanna risk it, plus they are expenseive D:

Kona doesnt eat your skunks or peppermints?

WHAT!!!! NO they are RAD I have a few friends with them in there tanks, most of the ones I have seen are big scardey cats....they are out during the day too IME. I would have one in a min if I could figure out the feeding issue.

No way. I had two sally lightfoots. They killed and ate three fish right in front of me before I was able to catch them and get them out.

I am also a fan favorite of the fire shrimp Eli. But at 30 dolloars a pop it does take a while to get more then just one

I liked my arrow crab but they just grow and grow in no time at all. I see them on every dive here in the gulf so I can just pick one up anytime.

Back