What are some good, beautiful fish for a

a fire fish is a good choice or look at some reef safe wrasses they are good ones. jawfish if you have a deeper sand bed. a lawnmower blenny.

wow I love the jawfish and lawnmower fish. Could I have a clownfish?

If the list is firefish, jawfish, lawnmower, clownfish. How can I have? Do I need more of one with any of those species?

yes it should do fine but you are going to be limited with fish so choose wisely clown can become very agressive to other fish especially in a smaller tank.

well if you want a reef tank than an octo is out. they require work to keep them alive and they only live for about 6 months

i would say at least 3in or more. you will also have to get some pukashells or larger srushed coral for them to buil there den with but i dont know hoe 2 would do in a small tank they may fight

they dig a hole in the sand than they pull the shells and coarse srushed coral into the hole and line their hole with it. it helps to stop cave in's. at night they will pull a peice of rock or shells over the top of their hole like a door if you did not know were it was at you prob would never find it they hide very welll at night usually

i float the bag for about 20 min in the tank then take a 1/4cup of water add it to the bag a few min later add some more water from the tank as so on until the bag is about full then i set my net on a bucket and dump the fish into the net or into the bucket and then net it ou and put it into the tank. never add water from your lfs to you tank you have no idea what is in that water some lfs keep copper in their fish systems and if you add that to a reef it is game over for all inverts and corals as soon as the levels get start going up.

Eesh, thanks.

What if I plan on buying the salt water from the lfs? Should I not do that? I just thought it might be less than buying distilled water everytime I do a water change.

When you do water changes, what percent do you take out? 30%, 40%?

it is cheaper in the long run if you make your own water. but if you trus your lfs go ahead and buy their water that should be just fresh mixed saltwater with nothing added to it. it is their tank water that you do not want to add to your tank.

Back