What coral to frag?

Pterois

Reefing newb
Time is ticking down, so please give David an idea of what you'd like to have, so we can order a nice piece to frag.

My vote: Sun Coral or large, button polyp Zoanthus

achan lord would be a nice piece to frag, grows fast and a hardy little critter... just kinda pricy.....

I was only kidding though, we can frag whatever just ignore me I was just stirring the pot a bit..

Sun Coral would also be nice if people wanted to take the time to hand feed their corals...

Have a good weekend this weekend.

Brandon

I am talking to Anthony from Aquadesignz now and the acan or blasto is ging to be a real possiblility. I think hes going to give us a deal...

PS. Vol fans TRY and have a good weeken dealing with your loss to Georgia that's coming. Oh yea, and Alabama......ahhemmm.....5-0!!!

tide.jpg

Its gonna be really sad if the VOLS whomp up on Alabama, might want to wait to celebrate till after the 22nd. :)

Alright! Get ready for some AWESOME frags!!

Anthony from www.aquadesignz.com has so graciously put us together an awesome box of the more exotic lps corals to frag....

He is an awesome person, and is really hooking us up big time!

The cost of a frag will be around $5 to $10 per person. It really just depends on how many want frags. It will be well worth it!!!

Sound off if your def. in for frags!!

I'm IN!!!

Back