What did I get myself into lol

Droskie20

where's nemo?
so I got hooked up with a 20 gallon tank today and then an idea popped into my head....the idea said "Alex build the tank!" lol so I filled it dropped a bit of sand in it from my tank boght a rock from my lfs dropped an old powerhead in it gonna pass over my canister filter from my display tank when the sand settles now I need lights and I'm good lol

nano's for life!!! Lol

Last edited:
That's cool. Have any clue what you will put in it? I just had a friend give me a 20 gallon and a 55. Fills my head with possibilities!! :scratchch

Addiction. Once you start, it's almost impossible to stop. It takes a lot of money. It can isolate you from friends and family. They just don't understand. Even if you manage to quit, that demon is always on your shoulder. You can't pass a fish tank without imagining the possibilities, no matter how long you've been quit. And you almost always come back to your addiction. It's a craving. It's in your blood. And unlike most drugs, this addiction is amazingly enjoyable and has proven health benefits!

Addiction. Once you start, it's almost impossible to stop. It takes a lot of money. It can isolate you from friends and family. They just don't understand. Even if you manage to quit, that demon is always on your shoulder. You can't pass a fish tank without imagining the possibilities, no matter how long you've been quit. And you almost always come back to your addiction. It's a craving. It's in your blood. And unlike most drugs, this addiction is amazingly enjoyable and has proven health benefits!

+100 Samhain!! LOL :Cheers:

I feel the obsession!!!!! My GF told me one night she felt neglected cuz I used to do nothing but spend all night trolling the forums during the week!!!! Hahaha

I live in a one bedroom upper apt. Very small. I have 5 tanks in here right now. 45,46,40,20, and a 10....basically have no room to walk. Can you say hoarder! I need a bigger apt. Lol

sneek peek!! rocks are on the way so i dont wanna hear people say i need more rocks lmao

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

I live in a one bedroom upper apt. Very small. I have 5 tanks in here right now. 45,46,40,20, and a 10....basically have no room to walk. Can you say hoarder! I need a bigger apt. Lol

Has there been an episode of Animal Hoarders that involves fish tanks? If not, we may need to turn Dana in!! Lol

Droskie, I had my 10g on a similar table with it hanging over on the edges. Went to home depot and in their closets department they have solid wood shelving pieces that you can buy and then put it on top of the table to support your tank. They're really inexpensive and a quick fix!

Back