what do copepods look like?

Rich

Reefing newb
I have some weird lookin whitish/see through curled tail things running in and out of my rock. with lots of legs but not like a worm. Its not a worm.I cant ever get the camera fast enough when i see them.

Sorry for the belated response. hard to say what you have, can you possible post a pic or provide better description. since some time has passed please post this thread what you came up with and if question still exists post more information. thanks for the question. You might refer to the helpful articles and review newbie articles, feeding and foods, sand beds etc. Let us know if you still have a question or if your question has been resolved and if so what conclusion you came to.

Pods are a mixture of saltwater amphipods and copepods which are tiny crustaceans with tear-drop bodies. Amphipods, Copepods or Marine Zooplankton.

Attachments

• Pods.jpg
    Pods.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 369
That's a nice pic of a pod, but If they haven't figured out what a pod is in the last seven years than there is no hope for them :D

oh, I didn't even realize the date, I'm sure he figured that one out lol I clicked on similar threads and was not paying attention.

Last edited:
Back