what do you guys think of this tank?

I have the LED version and love it. Because of the LEDs I generally only have to add a glass of water (about 16 to 24 oz) of RO water once every two days or so.

I have the LED version and love it. Because of the LEDs I generally only have to add a glass of water (about 16 to 24 oz) of RO water once every two days or so.
cool. how much extra is for the led version?
Hey Tristan, where have you been lately?!?! :D
Dude, where have you been....you fell off the face of the planet.
ive been trying to work out some kinks in life lol. but it's great to be back here. i had to come back. i miss you guys!

Dude I'm half Chamorro! Where you stay on Guam?

real? you're living on guam too? i stay in tamuning.

The tank seems great to me! I wrote a small article about All In One Tanks and the JBJ HQI is listed in the article. The only thing that concerns me is if that tank overheats so if you get the HQI version, just monitor it and see how high the temp goes.

Other than that, it has the built in filtration system, wavermaker, power control center I believe. If it comes with bioballs, I believe you take them out and you can fill that area with chaeto.

I forgot about the skimmer. Can't remember exactly how well it works. But I do know people have fit in a Tunze 9002 in a Red Sea Max AIO. I hear it worked a hell of a lot better than the stock skimmer for a RSM. So just in case the skimmer for the JBJ isn't so hot, look into the tunze.

The tank seems great to me! I wrote a small article about All In One Tanks and the JBJ HQI is listed in the article. The only thing that concerns me is if that tank overheats so if you get the HQI version, just monitor it and see how high the temp goes.

Other than that, it has the built in filtration system, wavermaker, power control center I believe. If it comes with bioballs, I believe you take them out and you can fill that area with chaeto.

I forgot about the skimmer. Can't remember exactly how well it works. But I do know people have fit in a Tunze 9002 in a Red Sea Max AIO. I hear it worked a hell of a lot better than the stock skimmer for a RSM. So just in case the skimmer for the JBJ isn't so hot, look into the tunze.
high quality post. THANKS! ill look into your article.

high quality post. THANKS! ill look into your article.

Forgot to add something! I think the HQI version comes in different models. One with the hood built into the tank and one with a lamp that hangs over the tank. If you're afraid of overheating, go for the lamp.

JBJ-USA Aquarium Products

There's a link for you to the open top HQI tank they have. It would help a lot to keep the heat down.

Back