Okay I have in my tank at this time:
2 Rics
1 little brown shroom
Lots of zoas dragoneyes and razzberry creams
Palys
Ogaawd said I had a meat coral.he's cool. The coral not Ogaawd :mrgreen:
Pulsing Xenia
GSP

What else can I have as far as corals and shrooms? Don't want or need anymore livestock but would like more stuff. I only have PC 50/50 on there now but will soon have the 70 watt HQI K2 Viper going. Kurt can say what the numbers are on the bulbs. I don't remember right off the bat :dunno:

You can put some Duncans in there, put them up high. Dendros and Sun Coral would both bring in the yellow color as well, and you could place them anywhere.

Thanks RD. Here it is now:
7b0fac34.jpg

1ea62adb.jpg

Beaker enjoying the barnacles
7851fc7e.jpg

Beaker is still in that tank? You really should think about moving him to the 29, he will be so much happier there.

But those are all good suggestion.

Ah, bummer. Hopefully it all settles down well

Its doing well. I test the water all the time and really keep up on maintenence in that 10. I cant wait for the lights for it to get here... I think it looks good.. Everything is really healthy but the PC 50/50s just dont do it justice :(

can u post the raspberry cream zoanthids.. im looking for some new corals to put in my tank, (not green) im trying to get an idea whats out there

I'll see if I have a pic of them. My lights not the best and it was a VERY tiny frag with about 6 polyps on it. From what I can tell they are a pretty color lol

Back