what fish 125

just get whatever for the first 6 months to get your tank extablished and to get your water quality perfect. then add an octopus and you will not have to feed him for a long time

I wish I still had my banded shark and my white tip cat shark to put in my new tank. How many people here have them in their tanks and with what fishes.

I have had my blue linkia for two years now and he is still doing great. I had an orange linkia for a year, but the blue ring angel I had ripped it apart over night. Needless to say, I don't have that angel anymore. I found them easier than their reputation and IMO are worth the risk. You may lose one or two, but are only $20. Please don't try a grouper - I had a pretty blue-lined grouper, thinking he would play nice about a year and a half ago...he ate both my true percs.

As for sharks, I had a brown banded bamboo for about a year until he got too big for my 125. They need a 180 or larger to really thrive. Good tankmates for sharks are rays, groupers, moray eels, jacks, triggerfish, etc. Big angels will pick at their eyes and may not be good tankmates. I had mine with two tangs, tomato clown, niger trigger and a white-eyed moray eel. They are so cool, but really should be kept with minimal tank mates. They are, after all....sharks. They are the top of the food chain and if it will fit in their mouths...at some point and time will probably eat it.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

mother nature has a pretty strong arm at times that can even take the biggest asshole with the biggest gun, so its not true all the time pal

Back