what fish do you recommend for my 55g reef tank

im looking for fish that dont fight to much...care level easy or med....reef safe...and nice to look at...what do you recommend....:question:

Clownfish. Some type of goby or blenny, maybe Diamond Goby? Gamble with a flame angel (not always reef safe)? Some kind of wrasse, Leopard Wrasse?Just some of them I like. :mrgreen:

Leopard Wrasse are expert care level, not really for beginners but, definitely my favorite wrasse. I'll have to agree with GG and say look at some dart fish too

i like clown fish..but i was reading that there mean...i had i 6 line wrasse...i like the flame angle too... keep them coming....

they're like anything they will have their own personalities. My clownfish don't ever pick on anyone else in my tank.

How about a pair of scissortail dartfish? They are about as peaceful as they come.

ScissortailGoby.jpg

Skip the copperband, it would most likely starve to death. They have very short life spans in captivity. A dwarf angel would probably be okay -- like a coral beauty or flame angel.

Dartfish are notorious for jumping. The Copperbands can be difficult to keep due to their diets, they are also known for picking at inverts. As far as the Dwarf Angels goes, you should look at the Coral Beauty or Flame Angel (both have been successfully kept in reef aquariums without incident but, there is a chance that they will pick at your corals).

Cherub Angels are adorable tiny little fish. I love watching mine weave in and out of the rocks. Very bright colors.

Back