what fish or invertebrate do i need to help with pooh

:question::pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh:what fish or invertebrate d i need to help with pooh.i have a cc starfish,a 3 turbo snails.some 4 h crabs.Blue Band Goby.small green box fish.clownfish...:pooh::pooh::pooh::pooh::death::death::death:

I've never heard of a green box fish, but if that's really what it is, I think you may be headed for trouble. Box fish are toxic and can release toxins when they become stressed. In time that 30g will become too small for him and begin to stress him. It's like a ticking time bomb. I would suggest not adding any more fish to this set up, for that reason, or consider getting rid of the box fish. As far as the CUC I would look at adding some nassarius and astrea snails. There is nothing that really eats fish waste the best thing you can do to remove it, is to have good flow in the tank to help keep it from settling and then do frequent water changes. We use skimmers on bigger tanks and one would help on yours, but you could get by without one by simply doing your water changes. If you are interested in getting a skimmer, some people here have had good luck with aquatraders

Last edited:
whats a Protein Skimmer what does it do..sorry im new at this...but i love marine live....and im saving mony to get a bigger tank...

A skimmer removes dissolved organics from the water before they can break down and spoil water quality.
They work by mixing air and water to make microbubbles.The dissolved organics stick to the bubbles and are carried into the collection cup.

Most of the stuff on ebay that doesn't have a name brand is junk. PM xxknuckleheadxx he sells quality skimmers or check out that site I posted in my first post.

Back