what fish would YOU add?

beano

habitual reefer
thank you all so much for all the advice youve given, not just to me directly but everything ive learned from other peoples posts/questions/problems. my 30g has been running for almost 5 months now. was planning on having 2 percs but 1 died in quarintine so i have 1 perc clown. just got a yellow watchman the other day and he will be ready to go in the DT in a few weeks to join the pistol shrimp that hitchhiked in with LR. i plan on doing some softies in the future and do not want to rule out lps corals. so my question is...what should the next fish be? i have been thinking for 5 months about the eventual community, im sure you know what im going through...daydreaming on my breaks at work, staying up till wee hours looking at profiles, laying in bed trying to sleep with fish swimming under my eyelids...but i cannot make a decision after 5 months! the only fish i had my mind set on was the goby. others i have been batting around are coral beauty (reef safe?) sailfin blenny (too big?) royal gramma (boring?). so my girlfriend finally told me im not allowed to talk about it with her anymore because she thinks its anoying so im looking for your opinions and ideas...

Gamma=boring and redundant IMO. Blenny would be my choice. I don't think you would be pushing it with a 30g. Only other changes I would make to your current setup would be to find a girl that is supportive of yoiur hobby :mrgreen: j/k

how do i post pics off my HD?

Upload your pics to any of the free photo sites like flickr, or photobucket.
Then when you make a post, click on the icon that has the mountains in the yellow square. A pop up box will appear and you can paste the url of your image into it.

You can also upload pictures directly on livingreefs. There is a upload tab in the gallery. You actually don't want to upload the picture url your looking for the one that looks like

thanks for the thoughts...my girlfriend actually got me the tank for my birthday and she is very supportive, just not as neurotic as me... i figured out my pics are too big so i need to figure out how to shrink them...

so far the consensus is a blenny. any other ideas besides the options i already mentioned?

www.photobucket.com will automatically resize the picture for you. There are default settings that you can choose what you want the size to be. It takes a bit longer, but it'll work. I use adobe photoshop to resize my images. That's an expensive alternative though.

Back