What have you done to your reef tank today?

Did some water changes, cleaned out my skimmer....also cleaned my glass....just caught my clownfish swimming against it because he probably FINALLY sees his own reflection in it LOL

I think I need new bulbs, too.

Set up my QT and put the first additions for my new 37 in it, did a 25% water change on my 10, and topped off my 90! Busy day!

Cleaned the inside glass which was NASTY! (been gone for 4 days) Stirred up the sand to get rid of the crap growing on/in it. (Still have no idea what it is) Tested Nitrates and Phosphates. (>5.0/0.0 respectively) Fed the fish some squid and a pinch of Rod's. Cleaned skimmer cup. Adjusted light, stage right. (turned down a bit) Counted fish, yep, all still there. Turned on RODI unit. Transferred mixed water to Heating/pumping station. Added salt to mixing station.

WC tomorrow. SG test and various other test. Gotta get to the LFS and pick up some new phosban and reload the reactor. Going to clean out the other reactor and set it up for Carbon. Going to install filter sock for a weeks run.

Then I'll be caught up and maybe buy a new coral.

Hooked up the RO unit in the new place. Water pressure must be better here. Filled the holding tub in about half the time it took at the old place. The wife is out running errands and getting me a large rubber maid container to use as a temp holding tank for my corals and fish. They are still at the old place so gotta get them moved still.

Back