What I got for CHRISTmas!!!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Wishing everyone a merry Christmas!!!!
Just thought Id start a thread for people to brag about what they got for Christmas.

Posting stuff like that online, is like saying hey.

"Please send me a PM asking for a frag. "

HEHE

Just got done opening presents and got
A MRC Holiday Pack....
1)MR-2R Recirculating Skimmer
2)Medium Kalk Reactor
3)MRC Media Chamber

By the way to save me a PM can i get a frag of those Iron?
JK.

Brandon

Yes coal, but it could have been activated carbon... maybe I should try eating it before I drink on new years eve like that new product called chaser that has activated carbon in it. They say it pulls all the hangover materials out of the alchol leaving you with no hangover, it has activated carbon in the product. Of course I always say if you don't want a hang over.... don't drink.

Hiya all!

Well, I got tummy surgery and a trip to Mexico! The trip to Mexico was a blast, and I can't wait to go back in May! This was our first trip to Cancun, and we had so much fun we booked again for May. The tummy surgery was a necessity, so that was no fun. I don't remember anything from Dec. 20 through 30th, so that time is really weird. I'm just now able to sit at a computer and type, so that's why I've not been filling up your email box lately.

Happy New Year!

Angela

Well I got my 55 gallon Ive been asking so many questions on and my stand. The usual clothes and other junk. O and the last few Johnny cash cd's that I didnt already own

No space left in my tank for coral(green branching hammer is growing like weed).
To much fish already.I need a bigger tank,but have so denied.Not the wife this time.I have a new evil apartment owner He wants my little reef gone already.I told your alowing a full sized dog up stairs but you want me get rid of my tank. no way.All this equals no new tank presents.So I ended up with my next wish a new 42 inch LCD TV. Just in time for the verious Bowls.

LOL if you signed a lease and its still with your old owners, tell the new one to screw hiself. Thats what I did. Our new owners tried to say that we couldnt do this and that, so I pulled out my lease lol. Until we either move or resign, he cant do much.

OK i am sick of all you rubbing yo gifts in my face! Especially YOU Brandon with your Georgia Aquarium Skimmer and stuff...You stink!!!! No really, you do. :hernoseen

No really I seen Brandons stuff, and was amazed at the size and craftmenship. Great stuff, and I cant wait to get mine now!!!

OK for Christmas I got an all expense paid trip to Orlando. Visited the beach, watched a couple movies, went to Seaworld, ate GOOD (Man I'm Fat), and slept late!

Dang I wish they would have got me a skimmer......................... :chair:

Back