What is a fair price for this?

nensley

Reefing newb
I have no idea what a fair price would be, and I need to come up with something.

25-30lbs live rock (unsure of exact weight, it is in an established tank presently)
serpent starfish
6 line wrasse
bi-color blenny
several large mushroom corals

Thanks!!

I have no idea what a fair price would be, and I need to come up with something.

25-30lbs live rock (unsure of exact weight, it is in an established tank presently) $2-3 bucks a pound
serpent starfish 5-10 bucks
6 line wrasse 10-20 bucks tops
bi-color blenny 15 bucks tops
several large mushroom corals 5 bucks a piece

Thanks!!

Hope that helps

I think ryan's prices are fair. I know when I was combing for live rock on craigslist I looked right past anything that was more than $2 or $3/lb, and when I saw $3 I'd offer them $2.

I pieced together my entire system from used, secondhand, or discounted items(except my livestock). I put together a 180 with a closed loop, great lighting, and a high quality skimmer for less than 1200 bucks. Until I started stocking the tank with corals and fish I had well under 2k into it. The prices I posted we're what I would be willing to pay for what the OP put up

damn, I feel like slitting my wrists. Ive got close to 2k in a 55 gallon using mostly used stuff. But the bulk of the expensive came in testing equipment and lighting.

Back