What is the name of this Anemone

Brandi0099

Reefing newb
Anyone know the name or type of Anemone this is, Also to the right of this Anemone is a little whit/ light green colored small ball type thing developing on the same rock. Any ideas what that may be a well?
Thanks!!!

Attachments

• anemone.jpg
    anemone.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 339
+1. Way to big for a pineapple but still a sponge. Maxi minis are wicked cool nems but not one a clown will host. Mine tried and got the crap stung out of him. They are small (for a carpet) but pack a whallop! I was cleaning the glass once and stuck the back of my hand on it and had a rash like poison ivy for over a week.

Last edited:
+1. Way to big for a pineapple but still a sponge. Maxi minis are wicked cool nems but not one a clown will host. Mine tried and got the crap stung out of him. They are small (for a carpet) but pack a whallop! I was cleaning the glass once and stuck the back of my hand on it and had a rash like poison ivy for over a week.
+1 nice little mini maxi :D

Thanks for the info. I got this rock from a pet store that was closing and the lady working there had no idea what they were, she told me it was a Sebae but after researching a Sebae I realized she didnt know much about her saltwater tank. And the little one grown popped up last week out of no where. I'm excited to see what it turns out to be. I wonder if it will get much bigger than it is now.

Mini Carpets get like 6" max I think. Maybe slightly larger. The add a nice touch of color to the tank, and mine has stayed in the exact same spot I put it in like 3-4 months ago. Nice pick up :)

Back