WHAT IS THIS? coral plant vermin pest good bad?????

zjosh6

Reefing newb
I am new to the salt water side. I have several live rocks in my tank. But this one is extremely active with stuff. All pics are of the same rock. All but one other is plain. they are not doing anything interesting or odd. I just put T5 bulbs up yesterday and i see this connection? and what are they i have color coded them to help avoid confusion.
there is one other that i could not get a good pic of it. but i looks like a lot of the black colored one in a small group.

Attachments

• live rock light blue.jpg
    live rock light blue.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,796
  • live rock red.jpg
    live rock red.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3,779
  • live rock yellow and black.jpg
    live rock yellow and black.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,273
  • IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 922
The first pic looks like a nudibranch, the second one could be a nudibranch or aiptasia, I'm not sure. If that's what they are, then you want to get rid of from your tank before they take over - they are pests.

i took these with a magnifying glass and my 55mm lens to attempt to get them as big as possible. i will get some more pics and see what i can do. and i will google those to and see if they match.

Amphipods is the only one that looked close to the white things. But one is splitting in two branches. do I need to get these out? ant the tree looking thing still cant find those.

Back