what is this weird thing?

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
So I get home from work last night. Turn on the light and I see this weird thing with tons of what looks like legs crawling around on the glass. I got a picture of it surprisingly. I've never seen anything like it before. Is it bad or good? The long white string looking things are the legs ik guessing bc that's how it crawled around. Kinda freaky looking watching it move around lol.

IMAG1250.jpg

IMAG1249.jpg

I'd say spaghetti before peanut worm. Peanut worms are more earthworm-y. Plus they don't have all the little filaments.

Either way, nothing to worry about, Brittany! :)

I just watched a video of spaghetti worms on YouTube. I think hose little tannish lines on the top of my gravel are the worm tubes! And under the gravel theres also tunnels. Must he from those worms. I wonder why he was on the glass.

I'd say spaghetti before peanut worm. Peanut worms are more earthworm-y. Plus they don't have all the little filaments.

Either way, nothing to worry about, Brittany! :)

Erin has it.:D

I just watched a video of spaghetti worms on YouTube. I think hose little tannish lines on the top of my gravel are the worm tubes! And under the gravel theres also tunnels. Must he from those worms. I wonder why he was on the glass.

They do that sometimes.Never figured out why.

Back