What is this

reefer2b

Reefing newb
This isn't the best pic. It's on the top rock and kinda under another so it's hard to get a good pic. I think this is what I saw a while ago on my torch frag. It went away for a while and now it's here. It looks the same as before just bigger. It looks like a flower with a lot of petals; it has two rows of them.

100_2883-1.jpg

the majano looks like the tenacles are round and tuble like. If it is a majano would a peppermint shrimp eat it like it would an apstasia.

I don't believe peppermints eat them.I've read and research,there is nothing that eats majanos that I'm aware of.The same products and technique use for aips works on majanos too.Joe's Juice is one such product or try killing it with a salt paste,remove the rock first.

The peppermint probably wouldnt eat the majano. It might be a tulip anenome as well. If you pull at it and it comes off relative easy its a tulip. Either way I would dispatch of it now before it becomes a problem

I have had several small ones, but I just assumed they were a weird aiptasia and shot them up with vinegar. Their tentacles look more like a polyp. Maybe someone knows what the correct name is, but I killed them because they stung my blasto.

Back