What kind of Clean Up Crew should I have?

No, the coral banded shrimp will eat your fish though. They have a reputation for catching and eating other animals, including other shrimp and fish. You should pick out some reef safe shrimp instead: fire shrimp/blood shrimp, cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, sexy shrimp.

You should get a starfish, either a brittle star or serpent star.

Two emerald crabs.

A mix of snails: nassarius, astraea, mexican turbo, cerith, conchs, trochus, nerite.

You know it. I'm like your mom. But, you know, without the whole giving birth thing. And not a mom like NDB's. I wouldn't be emotionally and physically abusive, try to abandon you with relatives, get married 9 times, resent you your whole life for stealing your youth because you had that damn kid when you were so young, and then, 10 years later, "find God" and try to tell you that Jesus made everything better and we can be a family again. No, that wouldn't be me.

Ummm...Biff, you kinda scared me there. Just take a deep breath and exhale. Feel better...good. Now Eli, I agree with Biff with the cuc, not the cats...just mix it up a lil to your preferences, all of our cuc's are basically the same, but still different.

yea our coral banded trys to act like a bigshot and has successfully clipped the fins of our yellow tang and our hippo..but our clowns beat the crap out of him. its fun to watch!

Personally I like little hermits, nas snails, mecxican turbos and peppermint shrimp. As far as shrimp go I think peps are the best they eat aiptasia, will clean fish and clean up detritus.

You know it. I'm like your mom. But, you know, without the whole giving birth thing. And not a mom like NDB's. I wouldn't be emotionally and physically abusive, try to abandon you with relatives, get married 9 times, resent you your whole life for stealing your youth because you had that damn kid when you were so young, and then, 10 years later, "find God" and try to tell you that Jesus made everything better and we can be a family again. No, that wouldn't be me.

Little pent up anger there Biff????:frustrat:

Hahaha. I've never met the woman. NDB is estranged from both his parents (they aren't together, his dad lives in another state, and he's only met his dad once, and it did not go over well). I only know what I've heard from stories and from what I've read of her emails and letters.

Not tryin to jack your thread Eli, but since this thread involves CUC I thought I'd ask. Does anyone have a CUC in their sump? Just a sump, no refuge. I've got some sand from the DT that's gotten into the sump and I also believe there's quite a lot of :pooh: that's settled to the bottom. Would it be safe to add some turbos?

I have been thinking of adding some snails to my hob fuge. Dang thing is a mess in there.

Back